The Laird House is proud to offer a safe, fun learning environment for students (ages 6 – 14). Our outdoor classrooms have large canopies to protect students from the seasonal changes; promising a full week of crafts, hands-on learning and activities!
Please fill out the form below so we can shape our week to best suit your child’s needs.
- School / Group Trip (15+ students) : $15 per day
- Summer/Holiday: $50/day or $180/week
* (includes T-Shirt, daily crafts and plants!)
- Day Camp will run during the week days of July – August
- PA Days during the school year
- Seasonal Holidays (ie: March Break)
- HOURS: 7am – 4:00pm *
- MEALS: Lunches are provided for cost from The Apple Factory
- LOCATION: 2838 Bovaird Drive West, Brampton L7A 0E7
*Regular Camp hours of operation run from 7am-4pm. If you need extra time to pick up your child, a donation of $5/hour will be made to community children in need)
School Group Trip Application